Thursday, January 21, 2010

John Edwards Admits The Obvious

John Edwards Admits The Obvious

wenn5170165edwards__opt.jpg

It's a girl!

Adulterer John Edwards has finally admitted to being the father of Frances Quinn Hunter, the love child of the Democratic Presidential hopeful and Rielle Hunter.

It only took him 2 years to admit it!

In a statement, conveniently a month away from Quinn's second birthday, Edwards said "It was wrong for me to ever deny she was my daughter and hopefully one day, when she understands, she will forgive me."

Sounds like a future Maury Povich show!

And to prove he's not a complete douche, Edwards added "I have been providing financial support for Quinn and have reached an agreement with her mother to continue providing support in the future. To all those I have disappointed and hurt, these words will never be enough, but I am truly sorry."

We're sure his wife will agree with that last part.

[Image via WENN.]


Source: perezhilton.com


Aaliyah
Adriana Lima
Adrianne Curry

No comments:

Post a Comment