Monday, March 15, 2010

Jessica Simpson On John Mayer: 'He'll Never Have This Napalm Again'

Jessica Simpson On John Mayer: 'He'll Never Have This Napalm Again'

Simpson addresses Mayer's Playboy comments, Billy Corgan on 'The View.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Jessica Simpson on "The View"
Photo: ABC

It seems like all anyone wants to talk to Jessica Simpson about is her love life. Is she still angry that John Mayer dished about their sex in Playboy? Is she dating Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan? And while she is now able to laugh off Mayer's comments about her, she neither confirmed nor denied that she's romantically involved with Corgan when she stopped by "The View" on Monday (March 15).

"Yes, my phone has been ringing. It's more embarrassing 'cause I'll walk into a restaurant or something and I'll notice more men are looking at me," she said of the response to Mayer's comments, which included calling her "sexual napalm." "And he'll never have this napalm again. Well, [I don't need to curse him out], that's why I do shows like this!"

She added that while they were dating, the only "stupid" comment he made to her was that they should break up. "He did apologize, but I mean, at this point it doesn't really matter," she said. "I mean, I only thought he was stupid for breaking up with me."

So with her romance with Mayer behind her, is she dating Corgan, who helped her on the track for her new VH1 show, "The Price of Beauty"? "I can't meet anybody! I'm marrying them the next week," she said. "Billy is one of my dear friends and he did help arrange the song. He understands my heart and knew what I wanted to do."

Not only did she address her weight again, as well as her new TV show, she also looked to the future, which she hopes will include kids. "I can't wait to have kids. Well, honestly, if I don't have kids by the time I'm 40, my best friend [and hairstylist] Ken Paves and I are going to have children," she said. "Oh no! I'm not pregnant!"

Related Photos Related Artists


Gwen Stefani
Ivana Bozilovic
Izabella Scorupco

No comments:

Post a Comment