Friday, February 19, 2010

Jane Fonda Went Back Under The Knife, Gets Haircut To "Distract"

Jane Fonda Went Back Under The Knife, Gets Haircut To "Distract"

wenn27289532.jpg

At 72-years-old, Jane Fonda is still looking gorgeous as ever. Though she does admit to getting some help from her doctors.

And with filming for her planned fitness DVD set to start next month, she wanted to make sure she looked extra good.

So a few weeks ago, Fonda headed under the knife to get rid of some "wrinkles."

Though she tried to play off her new look by getting a new haircut. Fonda jokes:

"I just had some work done on my chin and neck and had the bags taken away from under my eyes so I decided it would be a good idea to get a new haircut so people will think it's my new hair."

What do U think, should Fonda continue going under the knife? Or should she stop at her age?

[Image via WENN.]




Giuliana DePandi
Gretha Cavazzoni
Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment