Thursday, February 18, 2010

Selena Gets Snubbed By Z-Listers

Selena Gets Snubbed By Z-Listers

wenn26107183.jpg

Poor Selena Gomez. She was just dissed by the cast of The Jersey Shore.

Turns out Selenita invited the cast to her New York show but they were too busy to attend.

While chatting on Dallas radio show, Kidd Kraddick in the Morning, on Monday, Selena revealed:

“I invited them to my New York show because I was like, ‘OK, I have to invite the Jersey Shore to my New York show’, and they called me back and they go, ‘[We’re] booked ‘til May.”

Selena, who told you it was a good idea to even invite them? Besides, they only listen to house music they can fist pump to.

As for Selena, she added:

“When [I’m asked] if I’m competitive with other artists or other people, I’m like ‘Why?’ Why would I be competitive? We’re both living dreams.”

Live your dream, Selena. And hopefully that doesn't involve inviting the GTL team to any of your other concerts.

[Image via WENN.]




Tara Reid
Laetitia Casta

No comments:

Post a Comment