Thursday, February 25, 2010

More Hating On Nicole!

More Hating On Nicole!

catwenn2593038__optjb.jpg

The bitter pussies are talking again!!

Former Pussycat Doll Kimberly Wyatt has made it clear before that she is not close with lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, but once again she is in the press yapping about how much she effing hates her!!

"With Nicole, she's more someone I work with, rather than a friend. But again, from all the touring and time we spent together, we did get close. I'd say that in any situation, nothing is ever perfect. But from the beginning, the way it was all put together, Nicole was always the lead singer and we had to come to terms with it. At the end of the day, that was just my job and when I came out on stage, I knew what my job was and I did it to the best of my ability. I feel like I can relate to anybody in a corporate job - because it's just a job, nothing more!"

And now that she's got an upcoming solo flop project in the works, she sounds like she's ready to peace out of the group for good!

"I don't know if the Dolls will get back together. It's not really up to me. And to be honest, I'm really enjoying finally having some sort of creative outlet doing my own thing. I don't know what's next for the Pussycat Dolls. The creator, a lady called Robin Antin, decides what we do and there's not been any news so far. Right now, I like that someone other than the Pussycat Dolls is paying my bills! I'm enjoying getting out there and doing all the things I want to do."

We think these girls need to stop whining about how terrible Nicole was because she got to sing lead.

If you're all so great, why has she been the only to break out of the group as a legitimate singer instead of still being dressed up hookers like the rest of you?

[Image via WENN.]




Mandy Moore
Kate Bosworth
Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment