Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adam Lambert Looks Back On His Nasty SuBo Comments

Adam Lambert Looks Back On His Nasty SuBo Comments

suboal__opt.jpg

But he's still not a fan!

Adam Lambert admitted that his mean-spirited comments about Susan Boyle's album were a little over the line saying, "It came across a bit harsher than how it actually went down. But I'm not a fan of the record, it wasn't a lie."

As for people's misconceptions about him and being an American Idol contestant he explains:

"[People think] you come off the show and all of a sudden you are put in this machine and puppeted into this product. That's not my experience at all. I'm a pretty outspoken, upfront, forward type of person, and I have opinions about what I want to be as an artist.

"I told them I want to be glam, be pop, be rock, I want to be everything, blend it all together and have a great time doing it. Be theatrical and be out there."

Good for you, Adam — but we still think you could give SuBo a break! She has a completely different sound and audience in comparison to you!

[Image via Marc Stamas / WENN.]




Jennifer Garner
Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment