Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ice Cube And Dr. Dre Reuniting!

Ice Cube And Dr. Dre Reuniting!

2245905ddic.jpg

Ice Cube is planning to reunite with former NWA bandmate Dr. Dre on his upcoming album I Am The West.

He explains on his blog:

"I wanna answer a few questions you have for ya' boy - Beats by Dre? Not yet. Haven't asked him, but I will. Any collabos? Not yet. I would give you guys the concept but I'mma save that and let you see it for yourself. Now I know it seems like my record is West Coast crazy- Yeah it is. But I got a lot of real s**t to say on this record just like I always do. So my political fans won't be disappointed.

"But sometime the Big Dog gotta piss on a few trees to let these puppies know what it is. They can't fuck wit me lyrically or physically. They all talks shit from a distance cause they know, I may do comedies but I aint no joke."

Right

It doesn't sound like it's set in stone yet, but are U looking forward to an Ice Cube and Dr. Dre reunion?

[Image via Getty Images.]




Summer Altice
Sunny Mabrey

No comments:

Post a Comment