Friday, March 12, 2010

Johnny Weir Confirms Stars On Ice Snub!

Johnny Weir Confirms Stars On Ice Snub!

wenn5438065jb.jpg

STOOPID!!

We reported a few days ago that Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir was not invited to be a part of the Stars On Ice Tour, and he confirmed the news to be TRUE this morning!

Weir says:

“It’s for real. All because I am not family friendly enough. I understand I am a little outrageous but I wish I could perform for the fans. Maybe right now, just artistically and creatively, I’d love to have my own show, with musical acts, like maybe getting Lady Gaga! I don’t like to think there are any boundaries. Anytime you get men in glitter it’s flamboyant!”

Soo ridiculous!!

It's FIGURE SKATING!! It goes hand in hand with gay men!!

It would be like denying RuPaul the hosting position on Drag Race!! They BELONG together!!

Whatevs. We think Johnny should DEFINITELY do his own show!

We hope our GaGaloo gets wind of this!! Those two would look FIERCE together.

[Image via WENN.]




Rose McGowan
Katharine McPhee
Cristina Dumitru

No comments:

Post a Comment