Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is Jordan Obsessed With Peter Andre?

Is Jordan Obsessed With Peter Andre?

wenn2732206jord.jpg

In a recent interview, Jordan blathered on and on about her new husband, cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid, but never missed a moment to compare him to her ex, Peter Andre!

Immature!

The former glamour model says that there's "no hidden agenda" in her relationship with Reid, and that she can be "100% [herself]."

"He 'gets' me and allows me to be who I am, and vice versa," says Katie. "I loved Pete but, with him, there were always issues."

Oh, here we go…

"There was jealousy and I couldn't be out by myself without him on my back, demanding to know where I was or who I was with… Alex doesn't ask where I am 24/7, he trusts me. And I trust him," insists Jordan.

"It's special and I don't want it played out in public like Pete's and my marriage. This time I'm doing things differently."

Huh.

Personally telling the media about your relationship and then claiming you don't want your marriage "played out in public"?

Are we the only ones confused by that statement?

[Image via WENN.]




Gina Philips
Giuliana DePandi
Gretha Cavazzoni

No comments:

Post a Comment