Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jessica Simpson Talks About John Mayer On 'Oprah'

Jessica Simpson Talks About John Mayer On 'Oprah'

'I don't want people to know how I am in bed!' Simpson says in interview airing Wednesday.
By Jocelyn Vena


Jessica Simpson
Photo: Taylor Hill/FilmMagic

When Jessica Simpson sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an episode airing Wednesday, she addressed the controversial and personal comments former flame John Mayer said about her in Playboy magazine.

"I don't want people to know how I am in bed!" Simpson told Winfrey, according to UsMagazine.com. In his Playboy interview, Mayer referred to his ex as "crack cocaine" and "sexual napalm." He also discussed personal aspects of his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.

After publicly apologizing in concerts and on Twitter, Mayer thanked his fans for "believing in him" when he performed at New York's Madison Square Garden last week. "I hate to come off like an a--hole ever, and thank you guys for believing that I am not an a--hole," he told the crowd. "Never, ever in my entire life did I ever think that it would be a good idea to be an a--hole. But you know what? There's plenty of a--holes who think the same thing, so I have to thank you."

On "Oprah," Simpson also talked about the public reaction to her weight gain last year. "You were a size 4 and people were calling you fat?" Oprah asked the pop star on her show.

Although she received support from celebrities and sister Ashlee, Simpson admitted that it's still a sore subject. "It's a really hard thing for me to talk about," she said. But the resilient star seems to have turned that negative experience into an opportunity, since she'll explore the issue on her new show "The Price of Beauty," set to debut March 15 on VH1.

Related Photos Related Artists


Victoria Silvstedt
Vitamin C

No comments:

Post a Comment