Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nick Cannon Plans To Beat Justin Bieber In Bowling

Nick Cannon Plans To Beat Justin Bieber In Bowling

'Justin can't bowl,' the radio host says of the pop sensation.
By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Christopher "C.J" Smith


Photo: MTV News

Justin Bieber went bowling for his birthday, and he goofed around with Drake and Ludacris at an alley in his music video for "Baby." Now Nick Cannon wants to throw some strikes and spares with the Canadian teen sensation when he arrives in New York City to promote his new album, My World 2.0.

"Oh yeah! Justin Bieber and I are going bowling courtesy of my morning show," Cannon told MTV News. Cannon announced the match, which takes place on My World 2.0's release date of March 23, on Twitter. "His album comes out on March 23 and [so does the album by an] artist that I have signed, the School Gyrls. So we got a little competition, me and Bieber."

And Cannon is more than willing to tease Bieber about his ability to roll in the run-up to the match. "Justin can't bowl. I don't know if you've seen his latest video, but his form is off. So I know I'm gonna win. So me and Justin [will go] head to head at the bowling alley. We're just bringing out as many people from New York [to] Lucky Strike for a release party. Biebermania!"

Bieber may have his own mania, but Cannon is confident that he has the superior skill. "Of course I'm gonna win," he said. "I'm athletic. Justin Bieber, he can sing and dance and all of that, but I think I got him in the blowing department."

While Cannon may be dismissive of Bieber's bowling technique, he does have many kind words for the teen sensation's musical abilities. "I think he's an amazing talent, and My World 2.0 is gonna be crazy! That dude is the truth," he said. "I'll tell you exclusively — the album is fire."

Related Artists


Sarah Silverman
Shakira
Kate Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment